Welcome to the NCRM EPrints Repository
The NCRM EPrints service is a single access point to all NCRM outputs: books, articles, working papers, reviews, reports, presentations etc. NCRM EPrints archive contains either the output itself, a link to it or in some cases just the bibliographic information.
Did not find what you were looking for?
To conduct a more detailed search, please go to Advanced Search.
Browse By Subject
Do you have a subject area that you are interested in finding publications about?
All materials in the NCRM EPrints have been categorised according to a methods typology developed by NCRM.
- How many qualitative interviews is enough
- A Typology of Research Methods Within the Social Sciences
- NCRM Methods Review Papers, NCRM/005. Mixed Methods Research: A discussion paper
- Methods for the thematic synthesis of qualitative research in systematic reviews
- Conducting qualitative research with people with learning, communication and other disabilities: Methodological challenges