Did not find what you were looking for?
To conduct a more detailed search, please go to Advanced Search.
Browse By Subject
Do you have a subject area that you are interested in finding publications about?
All materials in the NCRM EPrints have been categorised according to a methods typology developed by NCRM.
- How many qualitative interviews is enough
- A Typology of Research Methods Within the Social Sciences
- Conducting qualitative research with people with learning, communication and other disabilities: Methodological challenges
- What is narrative research
- What Are Academic Disciplines? Some Observations on the Disciplinarity vs. Interdisciplinarity Debate